Granite Supplements bring you their latest formula in the form of a pre workout fat burning blend!
SpeedForceTM - Lipolytic Pre-Workout Formula
As physique enthusiasts and athletes, we want it all – sculpted muscle mass, crazy low body fat (year round, of course), ridiculous gym performance and athleticism – and we want it yesterday. The more we want something, though, the more complicated we tend to make things. But sometimes – maybe even most of the time – simple is best. When it comes to nutritional supplementation, simple can also be a deceptively sophisticated way to kill two birds with one stone.
This is what we’ve done with SpeedForceTM. In typical Granite Supplements fashion, SpeedForceTM takes a three-pronged approach, designed to keep you training hard and losing fat over the long haul of any fat-loss diet:
● Pre-workout Ergogenesis: We include caffeine, theacrine and beta-alanine to power you through your workouts.
● Lipolysis: SpeedForceTM contains Grains of Paradise to promote fat burning via brown fat thermogenesis.
● Adaptogenesis: We’ve included Ashwagandha, a time-tested adaptogen to support vitality and well-being during the long haul of your fat-loss journey.
● We couldn’t call this product SpeedForceTM if we didn’t include caffeine (250mg of caffeine anhydrous), perhaps the world’s most popular energy booster. Caffeine has a wide variety of ergogenic effects and is both thermogenic6, and lipolytic7, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen.
● ß-Alanine supplementation fills your muscles’ carnosine tanks topping off your capacity to buffer acidity during high intensity efforts. This means a stronger kick at the finish line, better performance lifting weight or doing intervals, and more importantly, more muscle mass. [In other words, we’ve stacked ß-alanine with creatine in ArcReactorTM to give you better gains.] The 1.6g dose of ß-alanine (as patented Carnosyn®) found in ArcReactorTM alone should produce a modest increase in muscle carnosine levels, but limit the skin-tingling (paresthesia) side effect that larger doses of ß-alanine are famous for. [NOTE: Ergogenic effects from ß-alanine are a probably a matter of increasing muscle carnosine over time. Supplementing with ~3-4g of additional ß-alanine, spread throughout the day should produce much higher carnosine levels more quickly but a cumulative dose of ~180g, spread over a longer loading period, should also do the trick.]
● To help you optimize fat burning the course of your diet, we’ve added 40mg of Paradoxine®, an extract from Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) seeds (a 4:1 extract equivalent to 160mg of Grains of Paradise, yielding ≥5mg of 6-Paradol per dose). 6-paradol is one of at least several active ingredients of this spice known to activate brown adipose thermogenesis in rats via the same receptors activated in the brain by capsaicinoids. While your (acute) thermogenic mileage may vary depending on how much brown adipose tissue you have, consuming just 30mg of grains of paradise extract / day (less than that of just one daily dose of SpeedForceTM) can increase caloric expenditure ~100kcal / day while reducing unwanted visceral fat.
● A successful training and diet cycle takes weeks of committed and continuous effort. Nobody wants to be a “flash” in the pan, so to speak, so we’ve included ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract; 125mg) to ensure SpeedForceTM has plenty of staying power. Also known as Indian ginseng, ashwagandha is an “adaptogenic” herb that’s been used for centuries in Ayurveda and traditional Indian medicine to relieve stress, promote vitality, enhance adaptation and normalize physiological function.
The age-old hype about ashwagandha’s effects may just be real, going by the small but growing body of Western scientific literature. In rodent research, this herb appears to be both anabolic to skeletal muscle and anti-arthritic. In men supplementing for approximately 2 months, ashwagandha can elevate testosterone, luteinizing hormone and antioxidant status, all the while improving sperm count, motility and metabolism. Ashwagandha has also relieved fatigue and improved qualify of life of women undergoing breast cancer chemotherapy. Extract from this adaptogenic plant has also been shown to reduce cortisol, resting blood pressure and anxiety, and even have cognition-enhancing, nootropic actions – exactly what you need when “diet brain” catches up to you.
The science is starting to unveil Ashwagandha’s incredible promise as an ergogenic aid, as well. Supplementing with 1000mg of extract / day (8 weeks) enhanced performance and aerobic power in hard-training endurance cyclists, and half that daily dose improved both aerobic, anaerobic and muscular power in college students who were not even engaged in a training program. Most impressively and important for physique athletes, a recent study found that men consuming only 300mg ashwagandha extract per day grew more muscle, gained more strength and lost more body fat that those taking a placebo, probably because the herb enhanced muscular recovery (reduced muscle damage) and increased testosterone. (What more could you ask for?...)
Disclaimer: Responses to alkaloid stimulants like caffeine are variable. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4.4g (1 Scoop)
Per 4.4g Serving
CarnoSyn Beta Alanine - 1.6g
Caffeine Anhydrous - 250mg
Ashwagandha (Withania somifera) (as Sensori) (root abd leaf extract yielding 10% withanolides) - 125mg
Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) (as Paradoxine) (seed extract equivalent to 160mg of Grains of Paradise) - 40mg