MRE Bar is a whole food bar manufactured by Redcon1. It helps fuel your body by providing extra calories to increase muscle performance and endurance.
What makes the Redcon MRE Bar so good
Firstly it's the ingredients. Inside the bar, you will get a dairy-free protein blend that’s consists of
- Beef Protein Isolate
- Salmon Protein (Don’t worry, your bars won’t smell like fish. This is defatted salmon, so it has the quality ‘real-food’ proteins without the fishy omega smells)
- Chicken Protein
- Egg Albumin
- Brown Rice Protein
- Pea Protein
The carbohydrates consist of gluten-free rolled oats and a “Carbohydrate Blend”. The blend consists of dehydrated yams and sweet potato pulled together with pea starch, coconut water powder, various flavours (such as dehydrated blueberries for the blueberry cobbler bar), maltodextrin, and dextrose… all assisted by MCT oil, cellulose gum, and more spices and sweeteners that depend on the flavour.
Basically, you have a diverse bundle of carbohydrates, dominated by real food like oats, yams, and sweet potatoes, and very little ‘junk’.
What are the main benefits of the Redcon MRE Bar
- Made with real food ingredients
- Incredible protein sources
- MCT oils providing healthy fats
- Crispy coating with soft inner texture
- Very good macros
- 20g protein per bar